Help New Zealanders Affected by Spinal Cord Injuries or Impairment (SCI) Through Payroll Giving Today.
Advantages Of Payroll Giving
- It’s easy for both employee and employer.
- You receive an immediate 33% PAYE credit in your pay. For example: If you donate $15 to NZ Spinal Trust, your take home pay will only be reduced by $10.
- Giving a regular donation to charity through your pay means no automatic payments, or debits through your credit card or bank account – your payroll will take care of this.
- Your donation goes directly to helping those with spinal cord injuries and impairments some of whom can’t walk, or use their hands.
- No need to prepare a financial year end tax return for your donation rebate. You receive the rebate instantly and no further documentation is required.
- A donation is processed through your employer’s payroll system, and you don’t need to do anything. Your 33% tax rebate is automatically returned in your pay instantly!
- You can even pay your school fees (before tax) through payroll giving saving you money.
- We’re here to help your employer set this up, so please give them our contact details or call us directly and we can reach out to them on your behalf.
- Being involved with Payroll giving shows a commitment to charities, and helps support the causes that employees care about.
- Most payroll software includes Payroll Giving in their packages, and it is not difficult to set-up.
- If you file your monthly IRD returns electronically – you can get on board and help make a difference for people affected by SCI.
Vehicle accidents, falls, sporting injuries, and illness are all common causes of spinal cord injuries. In a split second everything can change- your work situation – your relationships – your health – your pastimes. The New Zealand Spinal Trust, based out of NZ’s two spinal units in Christchurch and Auckland, provides peer support, vocational rehabilitation, and world class multi-media programs to Kiwi’s affected by SCI.
For more information and assistance on payroll giving, please contact Rachael Henderson at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 03-383-6881.