Resource Centre (ABC Library)
About the Resource Centre (ABC Library)
The Resource Centre is a one-stop shop for all your information needs. We have a unique comprehensive collection on disability and rehabilitation including spinal cord injury, brain injury as well as other topics. We also have our own range of publications and multimedia which you can access through our Shop page.
Library hours are Monday to Friday: 1.00- 4.30pm.
Available are laptops, free Wifi, printer, books, including magazines/journals, DVDs, talking books, etc.
For free membership to the Resource Centre and to receive a monthly new book list please complete this form
For further information please contact Bernadette Cassidy
ph: (03) 383 9484
The images in the slider above are from the original ABC Library which was damaged beyond repair in the Canterbury earthquakes. We are currently located in a glorious temporary building, as shown below. We anticipate the replacement will be completed sometime in 2021.
Here you can search the catalogue at the ABC Library.
- ABC Library – Search the catalogue
- ABC E-Journals – The ABC Library has a small collection of online journals available to library users.
- Cochrane Library – A resource of high-quality independent information for making health decisions
- New books in the ABC Library
- Free Computer Classes
- Online Magazines
- Useful Links & Resources – There is a considerable array of valuable resource here covering a broad spectrum of topics