You can easily make a one-off donation to support our work
Your generosity does make a difference …
- It ensures our Peer and Whānau Support Team can keep rolling through the ward providing practical, emotional and psychological tools to those who are new to this SCI journey … or many years down the track
- It ensures our Vocational Rehab Team can support people back to work with a tailored plan, or help them decide on a new direction
- It ensures help can always be found at our Resource Centre when you need a steer in the right direction for information or training … or maybe just a chat
- It ensures we are here to advocate on behalf of our SCI community
To make a donation via internet banking, our account details are: NZ Spinal Trust, Westpac, 03 – 1597 – 0101190 – 00
- Please use your name as the reference and email Su Marshall with your contact details – Su will send you your receipt.